ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a copy paiste of the listing. And its here in Ohio. Anyone know the car?

1993 Nissan 300ZX TT
Stage 12+, JWT, Stillen, AP, Sparco Leather, 5 Points, 77K Miles, Motor 0, TMTL, $90K+ Invested, $40K
Contact Brian
(440)884-7800(OH)

Gonna see if I cant find a picture or more on it.

·
Registered
4,645 Posts
dang, 90+ invested. Sounds hard to put that much $$$ in a Z.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
can't you get to stage XII for $20K?

Seems like a premium price. Start with a good TT for $10K, then throw another $20K in there, and be at stage 12 for about $30K.

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I did some google searches and came up with nothing. I was reading the classifieds in autoweek magazine and saw it. I checked their web site and its posted there too. They have pics of the new Dodge Challenger also in this weeks issue and it looks sweet.

·
Registered
14,897 Posts
There are different stage charts, and they have different upgrades at different levels. The best I can figure, mine is XII+...and I'm only about 550bhp.

·
Registered
11,803 Posts
Streetable has very different meanings depending on who you're talking to. Some want as much of a stock feel as they can get while others don't care if the thing just jumps from stop light to stop light without ever touching the ground.

Mega: When are you going to dyno that thing? I'm tired of seeing that "est 550bhp" at the end of your sig.:)

Post Edited (Jan 4, 5:41am)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.