1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
11,803 Posts
Use the SSQV's with the HKS recir kit and you have the best recirc system you can get. Don't vent them to the atmosphere unless you're shooting for over 600rwhp.

·
Registered
9,534 Posts
I know its kinda a stupid question, but would the chirp/woosh be audible over stock with the SSQV/recirc kit? To be totally honest, that would be the ONLY reason i upgraded over stock recircs...

·
Registered
11,803 Posts
The reason I would change to the SSQV by design the SSQV can hold pressure better with less chance of leakage over the stock recirc.

·
Registered
11,803 Posts
If you happen to need to replace the recircs then buying the SSQV's is not a bad option since the cost of new OEM's are almost the same if you shop around.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i didnt know they could be recirc'd so this kit is def something i should look into cause the guys that owned it before me put on atmospheric bov's

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
<http://hksusa.com/images_products/3358.jpg>

You have to disassemble the SSQV to insert the recirc fitting, but it is possible.

The only real reason to relocate the blow off valve to the hard pipes is just for show. While on the other hand, having the blow off valves located in the front bumper you are subjecting it to road debris.

·
Registered
11,803 Posts
You make inserting the recirc adaptor sound soooo hard. Compared to anything else you do on a Z32 it's a 1 on a scale of 1 to 10 in difficulty with 10 being the worst.;)

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Lol...i ve never done it. I know that HKS has alot of little allen head bolts holding the BOV together. I would probably be more along the lines of a 4/10 if alcohol was involved....lol.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.