Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking at ebay, and I came accross this Shiro listed here

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1988-Nissan-300ZX-Shiro-Z31-Turbo-777-of-1000-Rare_W0QQitemZ4588578174QQcategoryZ6398QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting>

Near the bottom of the page, there is a picture of a document labeled "1988 300ZX Turbo SE/Special Shiro Edition." On this sheet of paper (is this document an official sheet of paper issued by Nissan?), it states that the SS has BW T-5 manual transmission. I might just be me abscuring my facts, but doesn't the SS have the same transmission as every other 1987-1989 turbo? I did a search and didn't come up with anything concrete. I'm fairly certian it has the 87-89 Turbo Tranny in it. If this is the case, what is the document that he has presented in the auction.

Thank you,

·
Registered
364 Posts
That looks like a pretty nice S/S. The ladies are nice too...heh. I wish I had the cash. I would pick that little beauty in a hurry, the car I mean. The women can come too...lol. LaterZ.

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
es3:
You might notice a portion of a logo at the top of the last photo on that page. That logo looks mightly similar to the logo on a sheet of paper in the previous photo. It does not look like a Nissan logo, nor am I aware of any connection between Nissan and Antique Auto Appraisers.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
its not the original euro air dam looks after market my shiro has 43k orig and its not like that and i have the orig picture from nissan when i bought the car and it nothing like the air dam they show and no floor mats???

·
Registered
281 Posts
In the description, he states that the front air **** is an aftermarket. Kaminari or however you spell it.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
ahhhh ok thanks i didnt even read that lol sorry about that

·
Registered
32 Posts
I live in Lincoln, Nebraska which is about 45 miles from Papillion, Nebraska. I've seen the car a couple times at some local shows. Its really nice and clean. Good buy for who gets it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.