ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay guys, the two i believe wrote back about my question, thanks. now, i have heard of a kit which will make the illuminas possible on the SS. something about the top hat or bushing. there has got to be something out there. does anybody have any experience with a coil over set up? I will get the Z32 rear suspension transplanted to the Z31 from this guy Ryan in Oklahoma i think. has anybody heard or know of this? any input will be appreciated.

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
basically, it doesn't sound like you know what you're doing or why you're doing it. throwing money at a car is a good way to lose money. understand what and why before actually attempting something.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey red october. Do you mean there is a second guy, Ken in AZ, who can do this modification? The guy I know about is Ryan, and he is in Oklahoma.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Considering I'll have to drive from Virginia to Oklahoma, roughly about $1000. Give and take depending on the installer.

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
he doesn't know other than he heard or read from somewhere it was better. he doesn't know what he's going to do with it or why. just like stupid ricers.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
seriously dude, do you enjoy looking like an ass? Please tell me I don't have to waste my time telling you how and why this suspension is better than the Z31. Come on dude! You are the know it all of this site. For one, the Z32suspension has a wider track. Everyone should know wider is better. If not, please turn on your black and white TV, (usual apparatus linked to trailers) and listen to the Pontiac commercial. Next, it gets rid of the rear squat the Z31 has. Now, I will have to wait until tomorrow to answer the other posting..and I can't wait. First on my list is that "stock" 300 of yours. The one you cannot really see on your "link" to Z magazine. But nice try.

Post Edited (Jun 8, 12:38am)

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
quit listening to some dumb ass ad exec spout off something. wider is better? seriously dude, are you that gullible?

gets rid of the squat? bullshit. ken's still squatted. there are tons of effective methods of getting rid of squat. you're obviously too dumb to figure out what they are.

as for the link to my car, it was the centerfold. want to see more pictures of it? buy the magazine.

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
I was really hoping to see the word "limited slip" in your list of reasons why you are swaping the rear ends!!! but the two reasons you mentioned are week and proves Az-Bum right, you don't really know much!!sorry, not trying to mean mean but it's true.

I don't see why your stock z31 needs the z32 rear end!!! you only have about 190 RWHP, seriously man for a 1000 bux you can mod your car to have an extra 30 ponnies or even more, start with an exhaust($650), a $5 boost controller and you might even have enogh for a nice set of tires, at least the rears and BAM you have more power and little more traction.

the z32 rear end swap is a joke in your case, you don't need it. by the way, do you know what I'm reffering to when I say "viscus" just wondering??

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I would know if you said "VISCOUS", NOT "VISCUS"..or do you mean DISCUS?...alrighdy then. If I only wanted the Limited Slip Differential, I would just keep the diff it already has. I think you are referring to the turbo model, which came with about 190 horses to the crank, not rwhp..(rear wheel horsepower). It's actually more like 200, but who's being picky. And by the way, if, and only if you are talking about the stock hp numbers, these numbers would be about, mmm, 30% lower, accounting for drive train loss. In other words, your number would be lower. The rear of a Z32 would be unnecessary if my car was stock, and yes, the muffler, air filter...let's see, what else is a gay modification...maybe spark plugs? I think I am at the wrong website, and I should go out of here running. It is becoming evident most of you are very happy with stock, or just keeping things as they are. I like to do things to improve the previous part, or the previous state of being. Maybe sometimes I do things just because noone has done it before.
You are probably right on your "you don't really know much" sentence. I don't need to know the very specifics of things. I still manage to get things done. But as far as "being a joke"...ummm...the VISCUS was about the second to third mispelled word on your post. But man, seriously, who's being picky?

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
I'm slow. I'll admit it.

My AE only has 240 hp and 280 ft-lbs of torque at the rear wheels. And I've not bettered 14.04 at 98 mph in the quarter mile with it.

You do a lot of bragging, but don't post any numbers or details.

And you STILL haven't said what type of driving you do that necessitates the Z32 rear end. I would have thought even an idiot would have gotten that by now. Are you retarded?

Here. I'll spell it out just so you can read it.

What type of racing are you doing that necessitates a Z32 rear end swap?

What mods do you have done that demands a Z32 rear end swap?

How much power are you making at the rear wheels?

Post Edited (Jun 8, 8:46am)

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
I have to say it, ONLY a MORON would say "and yes, the muffler, air filter...let's see, what else is a gay modification..."

how the f**k do you figure that the air filter and exhaust are GAY modifications!!!!! are you fraking serious!!!!!! you HAVE to upgrade your exhaust if you do ANYTHING to your car, and I'll spell it out for you too
A N Y T H I N G !!!

how the **** are you going to get more power out of a turbo car without upgrading the "GAY" 2" exhaust!!!

seriously dude, you need to talk less and read more, and by the way answer Az-Bum's questions first before you say any more stupid stuff, like calling the air and exhaust GAY UPGRADES!!!!! wow, I thought I red stupid stuff before on this forum, this has to be by far the dumbest thing I have EVER read!!!!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
First off, I think I have found one of AZ's butt buddies. But let's not concentrate on that.
-how the f**k do you figure that the air filter and exhaust are GAY modifications!!!!! are you fraking serious!!!!!! you HAVE to upgrade your exhaust if you do ANYTHING to your car, and I'll spell it out for you too
A N Y T H I N G !!!
Dude, really, please restrain from spelling things out for me. It is definately NOT, and I repeat, NOT your strong suit. Concentrate on wrenching, or drinking beer. I'll give you some free credit, and say you can multitask by performing both at the same time.

-how the **** are you going to get more power out of a turbo car without upgrading the "GAY" 2" exhaust!!!
Don't forget to include a question mark when you begin phrases with the such words as how, when, who and what. Feel free to add as many exclamation marks after that. (wondering if that word is too big for you) but aaaanyway, back to car stuff.

-wow, I thought I red stupid stuff before on this forum, this has to be by far the dumbest thing I have EVER read!!!!
Okay, one more. Dude, you are too easy. Before you red, please write. LMAO. Your second grade teacher is on the phone and she said you flunked again...."i thought i blue, green, yellow, red stupid stuff before....
I am rolling on the floor. Thanks man!

Okay, alright. (**** I wish he had written more)

Back to car stuff... I call those little items GAY. If you are interested in 3 to 4 additional hp, be my guest. It is obvious you are. I call them gay because they are the obvious...**** my grandma could have told me that mod....but thanks for your insight!

Now a days I do not start with silly little things like that. But don't feel bad, I am not talking about your penis (I mean Peter). I guess it's a matter of preference. I am sure some ppl on here, or future ones will be interested in such items. Please All-knowledgable one, make sure u enlighten them with good choices in tires.
What if you spend $1000 on your gay little items, I spend the same, and we meet for a race? FYI: please stop trying to sound like a bad ass. Pick up your GED books again, and then we'll talk...or spell.

Post Edited (Jun 10, 8:12am)

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
or maybe your an idiot homophobe?

Stock turbo exhaust is 2.25"

Care to show some pics of your car/a list of your mods?

Maybe you'd like to take this fight over to z31.com? You would be ridiculed until your body and mind seperated from the anguish.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I am not sure who they would ridicule first.
-or maybe your an idiot homophobe?

It is not your, it's you're, or you are. Is there a spell check on this site? But that's not the big picture. Is there something you want to admit to your mom? I don't hate homosexuals, so please don't feel left out.
The only reason I am not active at Z31 is because I can't get MIRc to work. Otherwise I would be over there. But if I'm not mistaken, AZ is the Allmighty over there too. So go figure. Besides, some of you bb's (short for butt buddies) go over there as well.
I hope to have pictures for tomorrow. I will let the pictures do the talking. If they don't talk loud enough, I will follow up with details, and then numbers. Trust me when I say I can't wait to rub one of my cars on your face, sort of like the peters dumbdog gets. But let's not concentrate on that.

I am not bragging. I am just trying to show all who practice knowledge- abuse, that it "ain't" cool. Everyone here will have a different level of knowledge on these cars. Who cares? Just answer the questions in a respectful manner. But evidently things around here are not going to change.

-Stock turbo exhaust is 2.25"
Congrats on the knowledge. It sounds about right. Well done Danielson. Now, wax on, wax off.

-You would be ridiculed until your body and mind seperated from the anguish.
How long did it take you to come up with this? It is tremendously deep. You're taking after AZ.

Post Edited (Jun 10, 8:06am)

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
you are a MORON!!! no questions about it in fact a big fking moron is what you are once again you prove how stupid you are, you actually said "If you are interested in 3 to 4 additional hp, be my guest."

you have no idea what you're talking about.
you are NOT funny.
you don't even have the ballZ to post pix of your car because you know **** well you will get ripped into pieces because it is a total piece of sh*t like yourself.
talk talk talk thats all you got! keep talking but guess what, try and post another question and see the kinda answers you'll get, you will get trashed everytime because you're a MORON and everyone here already knows it.
make sure you get that Z32 rear end swap because you know your stock rear end can't handel all 200 horses you have!!! MORON

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.