ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
everything worked but the speedo...so the answer to my question is no the 87-89 will not run off of my speed sensor....look this day was **** and now my headlights are screwed up for some reason...they were never quite right neway...the point is, im sry for askin you guys anything about my guages...should've just assumed only the 84-86 would work...so, im sry, no excuses....and since my original guages had a screwed up odometer i want to throw them out...does anybody have a cluster they wouldnt mind selling me? the wiring would be nice but if you dont have it thats ok i can use what i have....once again, i am sry and if i was a jerk im sry esp to th2thmansz i forget what his sn is exactly

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
live and learn.

some people learn by doing.
some people learn by letting others do.
some people never learn.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Scooter.......I think 2thman said he had some clusters that he would sell you. Don't forget.....every now and then a person has to get humble and approach another with their hat in their hand and head bowed. Good luck.

Special Ops Lives

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
like 88hybrid said we are all a$$holes :)

no need to apologize, we all make silly mistakes, just call us few more dirty names and we'll be cool :)

I know how you feel about the red 84-86 clusters but really $40 and you'll have a very nice glow gauge, I don't remember the website but Az-Bums web site has EVERYTHING you need to know.

best thing to do first is to go to the local just yard and see if you can find one there, save yourself money on shipping, if you can't find one shoot me an email, I have couple extra's I can sell you for cheap.

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
you have a "couple extra" of everything dont you man.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks alot i really appreciate it...i sent u an email to let you know im interested....btw im still gonna post a few pix b/c i bet you have never seen a dash as messed up as the one i took out

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
yes I do actually I bought two part cars in the past, both 85 Turbo's so yes I do have two of everything, well, not EVERYTHING but most things :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.