1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
4,645 Posts
Seems like a good deal. Haven't herd much about them. AMZ sells them, heres the link about them. Lowers the car considerably.

<https://www.amzperformance.com/z32/?page=shop/flypage&product_id=131&category_id=360440ec44fa47d797f5ade663d4106c&>

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ahh, if it lowers it considerably, then its not the spring i want. too many problems with alignment to lower it so much. thanks for the quick answer.

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
eibachs seem to be a really good choice of most z'ers, and i found a set on ebay last night for a buy it now of 160, so they decently priced

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i need shocks too, would have liked to get them from the same seller as part of a package deal. it wont be for a few more months anyways, just looking around for now.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i know the camber correction kit adjusts it right for the .8" drop, but the sprint spirngs drop it more than 2x that hieght, would the same kit work? i dunno abotu being so **** low tho, im already paranoid as **** abotu hitting crubs n crap.. i was parking 5 feet away from the end of the stall for a good solid week before i got used to the car. and now i gota 99 JDM front bumper going on, $400 for paitn anf $400 for the bnumper... $800 wasted if i brake it (lol ****)

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah sj, thats a viable alternative too, i wanted to get them in a package deal tho.. seems cheaper that way. anyways, like i said this is just a passing thought for now, wont happen for another few months, maybe a sfar off as summer (yikes!)

·
Registered
6,813 Posts
Suspension...

What do you do if you want to stay stock? ---my suspension has dropped in the front and due to tire wear I'll need to get the camber kit.

If I wanted to just restore things back to OEM -- any aftermarket springs that do that? Just wondering -- not sure whether or not that really makes sense to spend $$$ on?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.