ZCar Forum banner

201 - 212 of 212 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,113 Posts
I dont take enough pictures either, but with camera phones replacing cameras its easier for me to snap a picture even if I am not prepared. I used to get harassed for wearing a cannon ae1 on a strap. Waffle house- no pictures! Mall- Excuse me sir I need to inspect your camera. Holding a phone, that never happens.

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
heroe said:
I dont take enough pictures either, but with camera phones replacing cameras its easier for me to snap a picture even if I am not prepared. I used to get harassed for wearing a cannon ae1 on a strap. Waffle house- no pictures! Mall- Excuse me sir I need to inspect your camera. Holding a phone, that never happens.
Guards at most malls are just jerks, but they are doing their job sadly to say. I mean your pulling a big ol' camera out they assume its for no good purpose. Most outlet stores have a no photography rule / policy to protect people and them selves...

Got a gripe about the whole thing, talk to Michel Moore or CNN.

·
Premium Member
5,113 Posts
There arent enough Michael Moores for me to gripe to. I dont even know if that is a good name dropping. It was an ordinary camera to me. Now you can take pictures inside without hassle, snap photos at a junkyard, and its right there, at the scene. Another handy feature is you can stick it down in tight places and snap a reference photo. See whats behind something. I use mine to help with the Z cars.

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
Security guards are no more jerks than anyone else or profession. Just look at some of the jerks Private Security has to deal with.

Mostly an uneducated public that doesn't seem to get that you can not do just anything YOU want to on someone elses property.

Security is hired to keep property owners liabilities down - from any kind of lawsuit over just about anything.

Blame lawyers and the "sue me sue you" mentality that some people have.

·
Super Moderator
41,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #206
"Blame lawyers and the "sue me sue you" mentality that some people have."

Once again, from the voice in the night....clarity!

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
Someone said: "It's only human nature to be a jerk once in a while. The trick is not to abuse the privledge".

·
Registered
860 Posts
INDY83..."I just had the opportunity to spend a little time in a police car"

...nephew is somewhat interested in law enforcement
spent some time with the city in a program when in high school, but gets done and buys a
crown vic...most items deleted, the front push bar/spotlights still remain....
Went for a ride...sure enough, entrance ramps aren't a problem moving into the first lane,
everyone just politely moves over....continuing on, everyone in front just slows down!

Roger509 writes passing at 45 hmmm...no problem....just make sure it isnt' in the right lane
some states will ticket you for that whether you're going the speed limit or not.

·
Super Moderator
41,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #211
Curious how the ticket is for passing a traffic flower on the right lane, rather than the slow mover in the passing lane.

One is far more dangerous to other drivers...and it isn't the guy passing on the right!

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
Its a pathetic form of traffic control, if anything they are starting to bust people who are going slower then suggested speed cross country. It makes sense but when the wig-wags start awherlin you slow down traffic even more.

201 - 212 of 212 Posts