ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have not seen you on aol im for awhile I still use jeffie7 but I switched to DatsunZs for a temp one for right now but anyways I want to talk to you about my car

it sucks thinking about it but I have less and less time to work on my cars/bikes and Im starting to clean up my toys =`( anywho I don't see being able to redo my car the way I want to or right anytime soon and I don't want it to rust anymore then it has

anyways I wanted to talk to you about selling it right now it should have no problems doing mid to low 14s in the 1/4 running 10-12PSI so it runs great other then having to mess with the TPS because of not having the pieces that clips on "I need to find some time to get to the dealer" anywho if I sell it I want everything to go =`( all my extra parts too from the rust free door I have to the extra Turbo and ECU AFM hood parts headlight cones and so on I have tons of extra parts

I know if I sell it I will hate myself for it but I know if I let it sit there and rust away I will hate myself for it to so I can't really win

ohwell e-mail me if you still want it and we can talk about it some more and if anyone else wants it e-mail me or reply to this [email protected]

right now it has K&N conefilter intake Conquest I/C shimed popoff valve running no muffler just tips also has a 30PSI boost gauge in the stock spot it looks like it came with the car and its set right now to around 11PSI

heres some older pictures of my car

Pics

before any mods fully stock

Im in Maryland

Sparky get back on IM

btw hows the 2002 going? theres one I keep seeing around my work its a loud little bugger =)

Jeff 280ZX Turbo

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry ment to put this in B&C moving it now N/

N/A

·
Registered
92 Posts
Jeff whats up? How much are you letting it go for? Hey has your 280ZX 81' had any bluish white smoke rearing out before? If so, was it the turbo seals going bad? or what? Did you loose any Hp? If you answer these please reply.

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nope only smoke that I've seen come from my car is from dew and stuff and when its cold its always put out little bit of smoke but all the oil and water levels never change so Im sure its just the weather doing it

I've made tons of 14PSI passes at the track with no problems with my turbo if I had one I still have a 2nd turbo to fall back on even tho it should be rebuilt since it does have a few miles on it it would be dumb to pull everything apart and not spend the 200-300 buck investment into a rebuild kit or how ever much they run for now

Im not sure what I would sell it for I guess if anyone really wants it and can get it we can start to talk about that

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.