ZCar Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Thank you, Norm. Wow. If my thread is worthy of a sticky I can think of others right off the top of my head. Palladins heater cockk replacement, heroes 'air conditioning'. Freddy333 antenna thread, and I'm not sure but 'never ending problem' must be some kind of record. Oh and any of Tony D's posts ( not the chastising ones but the bee with outstretched hands kind)

·
Registered
7,827 Posts
Love your write ups. Zcon 2015 is July in Memphis. I may have to bring the black Z out and if so we are definitely going out for bar b que.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
You're on Frank. Can't wait to see the progress you've made on the black beauty.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I require castoff that body epoxy on both rear accommodations of my old ZX and after about 4 yrs there were still no cracks or harm at all. These were full accommodations including dog-legs. It was cleaner than welding with no risk of warping.

PREVENTATIVE VEHICLE MAINTENANCE

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
For those of you that know the already failing Photobucket decided not to host third party images anymore for free. Unfortunately I used them to link all my photos in this thread.

Request to moderator to remove sticky and delete thread.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thank you, Norm. Wow. If my thread is worthy of a sticky I can think of others right off the top of my head. Palladins heater cockk replacement, heroes 'air conditioning'. Freddy333 antenna thread, and I'm not sure but 'never ending problem' must be some kind of record. Oh and any of Tony D's posts ( not the chastising ones but the bee with outstretched hands kind)

21 - 34 of 34 Posts