ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm talking about my new valve cover and my new seats of course!

Old Valve Cover:

SHINEY Chrome Valve Cover:

And my new seats:

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
You know Chaotic, Im afraid to put my new valve cover on ... I still have to replace connectors and I want to get her steamed clean. God, it looks sooo good! Congrats!!!

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
tec280zx: those came out of a '90 Civic SI hatch, lol

Co-worker owned the car and it was kept in very nice condition. Then, sadly, the car was totalled in a hit-and-run. I bought the seats from him cheap :)

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Kinda funny :)

I like the way they hold you better than stock seats.

Did you have a problem with the seats sitting higher and closer to the front than you're used to?

·
Registered
7,399 Posts
Your gonna have to do some other things under the hood, the valve cover completely dominates the engine bay and makes everything else look bad.

The seats look good, I need new seats. the '83 low back seats in my '80 ZX suck really bas, plus they are ugly.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ZX-AE: I'm only getting started! :) I already have a fuel rail on order from P.Allnet. ... Just couldn't wait to see the valve cover on there.

tec280zx: I'm going to have to do more modifying to how my seats are mounted. What'd you do for yours? Custom bracket or something?

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
You see, Chaotic...thats why I dont want to put my on yet. You are getting a fuel rail from Pallnet? I would love to see it! I want one of his....reeeal bad!

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I can see why you'd hold off.

Personally, I'm more of the instant gratification type. My style is more piece-by-piece rather than all at once.

Valve cover is one step. Fuel rail is another. Piece by piece...

'sides, no one really looks at my engine right now besides me anyway :)

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Hey, dont get me wrong...Id LOVE to have her all shiny and polished. In a different way, Im step by step...piece by piece.. I understand that instant gratification.... Im not sure how Ive held off, to be totally honest!

.....Its just never-ending..... Thank God for Zcars! :eek:)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.