ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
What you could have said is what kind of car it was, what year car it was, what color it was, where it was stolen from, and given the VIN number so that other Z car owners could be on the look out for it.

·
Registered
3,300 Posts
Sorry to hear about it. I know this isnt the best time for a 'I told ya so". But for gods sake when you get it back install a kill switch to your fuel pump.

The only thing i care about when I leave my car in a parking ramp, is my stereo. I remove my faceplate and cover my speakers. With the kill switch deactivating my fuel pump, I know that it wont go anywhere without me doing the moving.

·
Registered
232 Posts
I know the pain, my first 78Z was ripped off from right infront of my parents house in Los Angeles....couldn't believe it....luckily, the ******* who stole it was pulled over in it a week later for a DUI...got it back in good shape minus a few good parts/stereo/door locks.....I hope you have the same luck I did...
chris

·
Registered
602 Posts
When I first moved to Sacramento in'88, my Z was stolen almost immediately. It was a 78 I had painted 'cabernet' with louvers and headlight covers. The next day my sister loaned me her 85 Camaro RS and instructed me to park it in the same space as I had parked the Z and to leave it unlocked. We tried in vain for two weeks to entice somebody to steal that POS. Sorry for your loss Mat' but isn't it nice to know we have cars EVERYBODY wants?

steve 77

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.