ZCar Forum banner

SOLD 76' 280z

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  t_bethany 
#1 · (Edited)
This 1976 Datsun 280Z is powered by a numbers matching 2.8-liter L28 inline-six with a four speed manual transmission. Beautiful metallic gold (code 304) with black leather interior. Factory manuals, service booklet, and original emergency roadside kit in fantastic condition.

Rust in spare tire well. Passenger floor pan professionally replaced 14 Feb 20.
2 quarter sized rust spots, one in driver side floor board and one in passenger side to the left of seat rail.
I started process of removing the sound deadening material to do a POR-15 rust preventative coating but did not complete.
Dash cover was cracked, I began removal to repair the dash with SEM repair system but stopped short.
Leather needs repair in rear of seats (shown in photo and walk around video)
Driver Side Rust Spot
Passenger Side Rust Spot

She has all new spark plugs, has undergone a complete fluids flush, I disassembled and cleaned the transmission and changed out the reverse gear, replaced muffler as well as shifter bushing. Factory A/C, when purchased I was told it needs recharging. Video shows it on and blower motor working. As stated before the passenger floor pan was replaced. Tires and brakes are new. Odometer reads 45,581 but owner reached out to notify me it turned over twice. A Datsun restoration garage in Georgia acquired it from original owner and we acquired it very shortly after. Original owner had it garage kept as did we.
Asking $8,500 obo.

** I have a video of me starting and driving it and also a walk around but couldn't post. I can send videos and more pics upon request**

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.