ZCar Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1983 280ZX Turbo
995 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a spare ECU for my '83 ZXT. Works fine, I just don't need two.

$70 shipped in the continental US. Additional shipping for Hawaii or places outside the US. Payment via Paypal.

·
Super Moderator
1983 280ZX Turbo
995 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, I still have it, and it's available. I planned to ship USPS, but I can't ship that way today.

How soon do you need it? I'm leaving on a week-long trip in about six hours and will return Friday. My only option to ship before I return would be to use FedEx Ground and hit one of their drop boxes before I leave town.

If you get this in time, please send an address and I'll check cost. I might need a few extra bucks to use FedEx if you need it quickly.

Either respond or use private message through this website...I'll check again before I leave.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I could use it asap but if you can't get out today i understand.

Address is
David Eck
3208 Wagon Wheel Road
Piedmont, OK 73078

I can pay with venmo, CashApp or PayPal
Thanks

·
Super Moderator
1983 280ZX Turbo
995 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, David. I've been packing and I'm down to just a half hour before leaving. How about I re-contact you when I return. I don't want you to pay me and then wait...I'll set a reminder in my calendar to contact you as soon as I return.

Thank you for understanding - I just ran out of time to get this shipped before leaving on this trip.

·
Super Moderator
1983 280ZX Turbo
995 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm ready to ship. I'll send you a private message with payment info. The ECU will go out as soon as payment hits.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts