ZCar Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I realize this is distinctly not a Z32, but seeing as this is where I know everyone, i thought I'd share some photos of my current car for those of you who were hoping I'd driving into a combine or artillery round.

2008 350Z Touring (leather, navi), lowered on K-sport coilovers, camber corrected with Ichiba and Jason Garza adjustable arms, 19" RAYS forged 370Z alloys, Veilside V1 carbon fiber chin spoiler and Blitz rear spoiler with carbon fiber bottom, Nismo S-Tune intake.

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
Nice, Ive got a 370z now. Just picked up a stillen lip and i am debating on color matching it or leaving it black. The black lip on yours looks good.

Heres mine

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks really good Kandy - love the wheels, but I can't place them, what are they?

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hmmm you've painted the door handles -what else have you done that's so subtly changed the exterior?

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
The wheels are 20x9.5/10.5 Venaci (work) spirits. But I actually just sold them and got a set of 20x10/12 Forged Specialties SC-M7's. The painted handles are a must imo. Besides the stillen lip, i also just purchased a rear spoiler add on. Ive also lowered it.

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Let us see it after the new wheels-should look even better.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts