ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yo guys have a ?? my car puts out a white puff of smoke out the exhaust every time i shift (in high rpms).

down at the trake people keep asking me and i dont know

anyone have any ideas

and 88hybrid what kind of wheels do you have on your car you wont answer my pms

Post Edited (Sep 6, 10:06pm)

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
a little maybe 1/4 quart every oil change

·
Registered
793 Posts
Sounds like a valve, or timing maybe

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
turbo seals, valve guide, cracked oil ring. My wheels a Reiken 2 peice 15x8.5. They are "aftermarket" and were sold in the 80's for Z31. That is why they fit Perfect!! Sorry about the PM's, Ive been gone for about 4 days.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
damb they look good. and thank you for some tips on what it could be

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
I wish I could see the gain with only the intake. I seemed to have added many different additions at one time!! Iwho knows how much this will add. I am guessing it will help dramaticly on the high end over any of the currently know intakes. ie: Engloid and the like. This is basicly Velocity stacks for a turbo!!

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
I keep thinking you should make a couple of those on ebay, but instead use Engloid style and just open it up and gut it, keeping the stock TB location. The last one he sold on ebay made $600+.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
It is just as much as a bitch to do. Why not "fix" the rest of the intakes short comings. I really want anything that I do to go to a true Hotrod Z DIY'er that dont nessessarly want a "bolt on" part These parts I feel are going to perform much better than the Factory style rear entry intake. And taking the time to do the proper things to make it work on a particulr Z car is part of the price. A front entry intake is the most efficant way to do it. Plus the intake is NO where near the hot exhaust.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.