ZCar Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This hasn't been touched on in a while, not that I could find anyways.
How many people are still doing/have done the Fusible Links upgrade?

Show pics of your upgrades!

I am thinking of putting together a new kit, possibly even make a kit for sale. I myself did the Maxi Fuse upgrade, but I have grown tired of how it looks and want to do something new/different.

Thanks everyone.

Randy

·
Registered
21 Posts
I was thinking of circuit breakers to replace my maxi fuse. Just dont have time to do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was thinking of circuit breakers to replace my maxi fuse. Just dont have time to do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This has been discussed before. I am not so sure breakers would a cost effective idea. Besides, fuses function just fine when the electrical system in the car is operating just fine. Perhaps just one big breaker for the main power for the car which would be the alternator power I believe, which would be the 80 amp fuse on the 77-78 Z's

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

I am thinking of putting together a new kit, possibly even make a kit for sale. I myself did the Maxi Fuse upgrade, but I have grown tired of how it looks and want to do something new/different.

Thanks everyone.

Randy
I think I found the perfect add on for the early Z's. I found a factory looking battery mounted fuse box. I am probably going to order one to see if it fits.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Thanks everyone.

Randy
well I guess not as many people have done the upgrade ? they are just keeping it stock... :frown

1 - 5 of 5 Posts