ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, a guy in our club who has one 350z roadster, a SICK 240Z with a V8 and a z32 convertable wants to buy my car!!! my 86T, everyt time he saw my car at a car show last year he offered me serious $$$, today was the latest, he saw me driving it and sent me an email offering me 10 GRAND, did you hear what I just said 10 G's cash!!!
I like my car a little too much so I'm still said I'm not selling my car after all this work, am I stupid????

taking Votes, should I SELL or DON'T SELL???

click on the link below if you don't know what my car looks like, you'll see a folder with "car pix Only" click on that to view 5 or 6 pix.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Is the deal worth it YES, but does your car have enough sentimental value to overcome that?? I dont know.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Hmm, tough choice eh? Well if it were me. I wouldn't sell my car unless I hated it or didn't want it anymore but that's just me. Being that your car looks so nice, I WOULD NOT sell it.

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
sell it and buy yourself a Mint SS. trust me, as a SS owner you wont regret it. (join the 1 in 1000 club man)

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thats what I was thinking Don't sell, and I won't
you know what tho, it will only be a matter of time before he comes back with even a bigger offer :)

I wouldn't sell this car for nothing, I'd like to have an SS sportsdriveGT but I've put so much work and money into my car that it's worth more than an SS right now.
I have about 7grand invested in this car, so yes I would be making money but again too many hours went into this Z!!!! and the best part is I put MOST of those hours working on it not a machanic!!! which makes it even more impossible to sell, only thing I didn't do is body and paint!!!!

thanks guys

·
Registered
293 Posts
hold out for more money.....

·
Registered
517 Posts
Is there something seriously wrong with your car that'll be costly to repair?

If the answer is yes, then consider taking the money and run.

If the answer is no: is there another car that you'd much rather have? If it's worth $10,000 to him, then it's worth $10,000 to you. Five years from now, who knows how much more it'll be worth?

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
see, I thought Id never sell my 86, especially after all the hard work I put into it. but after I got a chance to buy the Shiro, well everything changed. hahah.

anything you did to your 86 you can easily duplicate on another car, and have money left over most likely.

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
and I really think you need to save a SS from some owner who will just trash it rust. you are someone who would take care of the most rare of Z31s. think about it some more.

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
bobs86zx,
he wants the 86 Turbo

Sportdriver,
I would take care and restore an SS but maybe I can do that someday :)
but I can't get myself to sell my 86 after all this work, even if it was 20 G's!!!

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
...yer nuts then. lol :p

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
you guys are on crack :)

**** it bum you're suppose to say Keep it!!
I can't do it man, just can't do it!!! way too many hours went into restoring this car and if I sell it I'm not sure I'll buy another Z31 and do the saem thing over to it!!!

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
I almost dont believe this story. no sane man would make the choice you are making :p

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.