ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Dont care, I dont read his posts anymore... they are worthless.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Hey everyone,

Although we have ALL abused the rules for posting in Tech, Bubbles has been adamant about ignoring them which in itself does not bother me that much initially, but when you think about the frustration he causes and will now cause others in the future, I think this was a VERY worthy thread....

The bottom line is, we preach "USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION" but I myself have tried this several times recently and all I get is BUBBLES BUBBLES BUBBLES with no relevance in the thread to what I'm searching for because he sprinkles just enough name drops in his posts to trick the search function......

The result is a huge bank of Z knowledge that is so bloated with nonsense that it is useless for the most part......

I have nothing against bubbles, he has done a fine job with his car and I am happy for him, but he has done SERIOUS damage to the tech forum and he needs to understand that and do better in the future....

We have a certain responsibility to post in a mature responsible manner and Bubbles has blatantly abused the privileges of the tech forum.....but at the same time we are guilty of perpetuating it!!!!! It is not the moderators responsibility to baby sit everyone......

I TOTALLY agree that his posts are useless in the tech forum. I recommend that for the benefit of everyone, all of his posts should be moved to car talk.

Bubbles, you need to be mature enough to learn from the information in this thread rather than taking offense to it.....

I hope the moderators are following this thread and consider my recommendation.....

and for the future, things like pics of your new paint job have no business in the tech forum, reposting or renaming threads because you don't like the answers to your questions is infantile (bubble cylinder head threads come to mind), and adding info about your family, friends and life in a tech post only frustrates others and scares them away from the search function when they have to read 30 posts to get the answer to a simple question...

·
Super Moderator
40,999 Posts
Oh shite!

A reasoned response from a lurker!

LOL

Well said. Much less inflammatory than some others, but saying the same thing.

I mean, how many times does it need to be said? It's not that someone flaunts the rules, that is bad enough, but doing it with the intent to inflame....

:rolls eyes:

Post Edited (Feb 15, 12:24pm)

·
Super Moderator
40,999 Posts
???

Well, I didn't respond to this the last few times "she" posted this---and I really shouldn't now either, but--- response, but since it's so fuc*ing relevant to the conversation at hand:

"As the World Turns"

What is that, Elaine? Exactly what is that? Desparation?

Gawd, you must really hate it when rational posters disagree with your view on the world, huh?

Didn't you try this tact once before. it was soooo successful then, huh?
Try this on for size, let your hate-mail buddy e-mail me with another flame mail at your request, fro "Engineer.com" and then shut down the address.

Like HE was a "real engineer"... right? Riiiight.

Not knowing the term "pitch diameter" and purporting to be a mechanical engineer dealing with geartrains? But that was enough for him to unload on me in a private e-mail huh? This is all about ELAINE Z, huh? That's why YOUR name was in the subject line Frank P posted.

Why don't you do a profile on me, (or have your little cronies do it, you seem to mesmerise the younger, inexperienced set...) like your other friends threaten to do, and post it here. Go ahead. Have at it!

But for someone who was supposed to go away, you sure are hanging around.

"Bubbles, I am your mother!" Priceless.

"Tony where DID you get your Engineering Degree?" On-Topic post of the century... And Boring as ****. Get a life, Barfly. :Rolls Eyes:

I digress...

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
hey elainez. or is it elain EZ? LOL! couldn't resist. always remember this quote.

"Education is a crutch with which the foolish attack the wise to prove that they are not idiots." Karl Kraus.

·
Super Moderator
40,999 Posts
Watch Out McAdam...

Someone made a reference to Kant the other day and was pilloried for it!

You are messing with fire here! Double Trouble. You are inviting the "ludicrous quote war from ****" inviting "Ms Has to Have the Last Word" with such a quotation!

Struggling to keep my posts less than 20% of the total on this post... For reasons already said... Sholdn't be a problem now as I see the pattern evolving already!

:rolls eyes in unison with Ken H:

LMAO

Post Edited (Feb 15, 1:36pm)

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
whaaaa??

maybe its too many gas fumes... (**** weber carbs)

I thought Elainez was using the whole "where did YOU get your degree?" to attack YOU tony D. My post was not meant as derogatory towards you, lol!

McAdam

and yes, I see this post breaking 100

Edit: I think that quote was completely necessary in this situation. we all know that you have multiple cars in various states of running and modification, while she struggles to keep one car on the road and in running stock condition. I think we all know who is wise and who is foolish.

Post Edited (Feb 15, 1:51pm)

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
Yea, too bad it will be trashed. It needs to be saved for posterior.

·
Super Moderator
40,999 Posts
Yep, too many gas fumes...

I wasn't dissin' ya man! It was as you inferred: a dig "she" was making, flailing against the wind since nobody seems to have any of that background information on me. (I have not claimed several degrees, like others have...) I was merely mentioning someone else got flamed for making an intelligent, albeit obscure, reference. I got yer post, thought it was funny. "She" has been on a tangent about that whole degree thing for some time now, I have no freakin' idea why. It's how she snuk in the last word on several posts in recent months. If nothing is worth responding to, why even respond? But after three or four times I had to ask "What's the point?" I mean, WTF is she getting at?

And of course, you used a quote, something someone here is noted for using constantly to inflame, or make many a pointless post look thought out...

But I know your intentions, you are trying to make me exceed my limit of 20%, you *******! Luring *******! Still at only 15% of Total Post Count by Volume, nowhere close to exceeding the "Minimum Daily Requirement of Bubble Bashing on the Forum"... LOL

Post Edited (Feb 15, 2:00pm)

41 - 60 of 131 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.