ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
This is the most ridiculous thread I've read in quite a while.

Easily surpassing most of Bubbles threads.

I know rules are rules, but sh!t people, why does it bother you so much that he posts in the wrong forum? YOU clicked the link, and YOU read it, nobody held a **** gun to your head. Maybe I'm just too easy going but I care so little that until it was pointed out I didn't even notice.

I think bubbles is a nice kid overall, he just gets an attitude every now and then and is a little overconfident sometimes, but give him a break, its not like you can say you weren't like that at his age. Maybe you're just too friggin' old to remember, but I was there 2 years ago so I still have my memory.

Theres alot worse on this board, why single out one person? I get sick of people picking on him all the time, wtf did he do to you?! I'm not gonna mention any names but theres some serious offenders I have in mind that can't let bubbles say a thing without jumping in and belittling him. Who's really the immature one here?

·
Super Moderator
41,005 Posts
I don't think HybridZ Sucks...

Most people who have left, have gone there...
For the reasons stated above, and more.

·
Super Moderator
41,005 Posts
I Think it comes mostly from the "Flat View World"

I think it comes mostly from the "Flat View" people who have their screen bumped off totally by large posts.
One if the reasons I use threaded view.

You know what they say, those that howl the loudest, get the attention. Bubbles howls when stuck, and it only attracts the sharks!

Ya' know, Joe, there are people who were polite in their youth. And then grew into a$$holes much later in life. So being a stupid kid isn't a reason, it's an excuse! Bad form is bad form. No matter what age you are!

·
Registered
995 Posts
"Perhaps the starters of such wasteful threads should be banned."

Perhaps wild beast leatherface women who dont shut the **** up, and know it all kids who name themselves after little retarded animals, should be banned.

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
If you don't like what someone has to say then don't read it. And if you read it and don't like it and you cannot control yourself please don't reply. I would say the probably 60-70% of bubble's post are bunk, but then again I do find them entertaining. It's just like this one guy at work that keeps sharing this story of a kid he knows well actaully 2 different kids for funny reading look at post title "funny stories from the office."

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
The problem with posting in the wrong area..

It clutters up the SEARCH function and makes it almost impossible to get decent results. I was searching the other day and half of the results were bubbles which had nothing to do with my search.

It gets really annoying to look at your search results and know from the author that half of the results are worthless.

·
Super Moderator
41,005 Posts
BINGO!

That is why Car Talk is here, to try and keep SEARCHES productive at TECH!

Someone brings out another reson the rules are there!

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
one time...at band camp...

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
haha.. who cares..

bubbles is an attention/post *****.

and 1fastz.. well i dont really know his story, nor do i care...

lets just hope the admins delete all the flame threads, thats all i care about. i dont want to read about people bashing on each other, or bragging. were here cuz we love our Zs

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
since I have nothing worthwhile to contribute to this poist, and this post has slipped into worthlessness, i will post this....

I wonder if that counts for mental masturbation as well?

21 - 40 of 131 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.