ZCar Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Awesome car, awesome video, awesome story!

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
763 Posts
I am jelly. That is a fine car. you will only make it better. Cheers!

·
Registered
495 Posts
Update?

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Still nothing happened.It's too hot to work in cars here in Phoenix AZ(last week was 121 degrees F')

come on man, ain't no hotter there in Phoenix than it is in Kuwait! lol.... its hot here in UAE too and I don't even like to be outside!:wink

anyways, great video man. I'm glad to see your Skyline dream come to life. And its nice to finally put a face to a name, Jamal.
So, I like the fact that you chose to keep it stock and nice touch with the rear louver. where did you manage to find one of those?

just seeing your Kenmari makes me want to do the same to a Skyline over here... if I could only find that perfect one. as we have talked before, there are many of these old cars in the middle east, and I seem to find the 4-door GT models, which are fine... but I am really liking the look of the 2-door C210 with the classic rounds (headlights and tails). be nice to find one with a turbo, like the 4-door that I came across before...

aside from the RHD to LHD conversion, do you mind if I ask how much it cost of the restore mods for your C110?

Great car, great work, great vid. love the passion.

Take care and Eid Mubarak, my friend.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
  • Thank you Bon for the kind words.....Eid Mubarak to you too.
  • Same here I am hiding from the heat and you are right your weather is worse than here(plus Humid and Dust storms)
  • I used to own a 81 c210 coupe in Kuwait and also I owned one in Jordan from 93 to 97.They look good but my passion and heart always with the Kenmeri.
  • Sultan just restored a 77 Kenmeri, ask him if he want to sell it also he can help find what you need........check his instgram (kenmeri77)
  • I will Pm you his phone# if you want.
  • I was there in UAE(Abu Dhabi & Dubai) in last May but he was in the service and I stayed a few days there for urgent business.Visited Kuwait and Jordan in the way back to the states.

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
You're welcome, Borini63.

Ah man, you should have said something, as I was here in Abu Dhabi that time. well, maybe next time.
I believe I have Sultan's number, several of them. But he hasn't responded lately (I know he goes out on the job for long periods) and I have a 300zx spoiler he was interested in. can you PM those numbers, just incase the ones I have are incorrect. I will look for him on instagram. I wouldn't mind a Kenmari either :grin I just figure they would be much more expensive since they are more rare of a car than the C2. and maybe he could help me find something. Thanks!

Bon

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
1 - 17 of 17 Posts