ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know if i can use regular 300zx turbo mirrors on my 88 shiro.......reason i ask is i think the turbo mirrors are heated is this correct. my mirrors are grey in color and i think the turbo mirrors are grey but i dont know if the have heat or was that a option? any help here would be appriciated. im looking for a passenger mirror and nissan quoted me 340 dollars.....sounds steep to me....any ideas. thanks in advance.

john

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
you do not have heated mirrors. Shiro mirrors are grey. regular Zs are black.

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
do you need the whole unit or just the glass?

Any mirror after 85 will mount up with no issues. But you'll have to paint it. Early 84 mirrors had square connectors while the later 84s and on were rounded.

The color of the mirror was determined by trim and engine.

NAs were always painted the body color.
Turbos were always black or charcoal (they matched the rest of the window trim pieces).

Heated mirrors were part of the GLL package.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
did all mirrors on turbos come in black?? should i just buy the mirror from nissan? any ideas on this one or do you guys think i can find a turbo mirror that is charcoal in color without painting it.....sport driver,...i do know that i dont have the heat do you know if a regular turbo mirror comes in charcoal stock?? thanks in advance.

john

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
zdoctor: learn to read. Or don't post when you are too tired to open your eyes.

I answered all your questions before you even asked them.

Nice job. Doctor.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
az bum its not that i dont read im asking now if the turbo mirrors have heat

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.