Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Dennis,

That lost ton of text was the most recent life story. Way too boring to post here. Just working way too much. Fishin' when I get the chance playin' with my kids in the spare time. What little extra spare time is spent stripin' the turbo out. I'm real close to sending it to the metal yard. I've been catchin' heat for my messy garage. I also need to make a clean sweep. Hopefully it will happen soon. Chat later.

Good day,

Rod

·
Registered
364 Posts
Will Do.... I'll stick it in the mail tomorrow

Hi Rod,

I have two more weeks then my kids willbe with their mom for the summer... Yahoo... 3 months of having a clean house....

I'll send the clutch tomorrow!

Cheers,
Dennis

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
All right!!

Super!

I’m looking forward to it. Wow! With the kids gone, sounds like time to play grown up games. *69, Hello, Cutie.

Rod

·
Registered
364 Posts
And I really will!!!!

Rod....

I really will get it off to ya tomorrow!

As for the grown up games.... yep... that's me... last year this happened for the first time... So I went to Cabo, Mexico for some striped marlin fishing... rented a boat and a 3 man crew for two days.... Loved it...

BTW... almost ended up getting married too.... but what can ya do when they tell ya not to drink the water? Ya drink the beer....

Talk to ya soon,

Dennis

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Striped Marlin!!...

Boats!! Beer!! Marriage... Well, three out of four is pretty good. Sounds like you milked the fun out of the prenuptuals and came away like a bandit. Do you remember if you caught any fish? or was it a fuzzy, blury fury of flesh? Either way YEE HAA!!

Rod

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.