ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Not to be mean but you said in your other post that your car had no a/c, neither of the windows worked, many dants, faded paint, etc. The 900 the guy offered sounds like a good deal not 1400. I guess if someone is stupid enough to pay then good for you but you are kind of ripping someone off if they buy it for that price. It doesn't matter so much what you put into it but what it still needs. Not to mention the 2+2 isn't exactly a hot item. Good luck selling but a smart shopper won't pay that much for your car. I guess the only way I could see you asking the price you are is if Z31's are rare in Co. but I wouldn't know living in CA. Here 1400 would be a crazy price to pay for a car in your condition. Good luck with that.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
does my car look that bad..theres not tons of dents..you can see two of the three on the back..there is no fading lol...no ac no windows..but otherwise a running z is worth more than 900 for sure

·
Registered
297 Posts
i would say the final price will fall between those two figures

considering the downsides.

just my 2 cents

edit : my 84 turbo cost me 850 in good running condition, the clutch needed to be swapped and the interior was dirty, but i feel i got what i paid for.

Post Edited (Sep 26, 9:37am)

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
I hate when people try to low ball you. I have concluded that they are people who surf the for sale want adds and try to find people willing to sell them their cars for extremly cheap.

When I was selling my 86 Turbo, for instance, I had one guy email me saying he would "take it off my hands for 500." Take it off my hands? The car was running just fine! And I had a few other offers like that. I found someone who bought it for 1600 in the end.

·
Registered
353 Posts
thats looks pretty nice , i have an 88 2+2 and black too, i think i payed 1200 or 1400 for about eight months ago but my odometer doesnt work (still doesnt work) and the passenger window has problems getting up but it does , the a/c might be as easy as charging the system or finiding the leak, the windows might be harder but still not such a big deal.

you drop a turbo in there and you have a stealthy (semi) sleeper.

·
Registered
373 Posts
I bought mine for 440.00 done over 700 dollars to fix everything and had some nut come down from Maine to say he would give me what I paid originally for it .I told him to eat a big one and to go away I Still have my Z and won't sell it for anything now LOL.

·
Registered
958 Posts
so if I were to offer you $10,000.00 84zxowner in cold hard cash for your car... You wouldnt sell? You're THAT attatched to your car?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.