ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
basically i got a new streetbike and my car is to much for me to fix alot of stuff can be used alot of it is also crap. i planning to put it to the wreckers unless some one wants to make me a better offer.

Also selling eagle alloy wheels like new with like new rubbers for the car separate. make offer on those i think they are the 077 ones.

i am in ontario canada and my cell is 905 449 6191 willing to drive it to u if u neeed or u can piock it up. it can drive but not to well due to tranny is also dead.

just thought i would post maybe some one looking for parts

Post Edited (Jun 25, 9:23am)

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
Re: Selling my Z!!

Ya know. I'm pretty sure this site has a classifieds section.

hmmm....

yep. there it is. under "MARKETPLACE" in the left menu.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

i sent out emails to those who have responded.

·
Registered
82 Posts

Where in Ontario? I'm heading to school in Kingston (Queen's University) in Aug. and I'm looking for something to drive when I'm up there. Even if it's a beater I'd love to go from Z to Z.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

best offer takes it!

i am in whitby ontario.

·
Registered
657 Posts

not to knock you az-abum...... but a couple weeks ago i spent like an hour trying to figure out the whole classifieds thing on here....... i went to classifieds, and then at the top it lists: log out / My adds / recent adds/ most popular / search / home ........ and then under it says cars for sale / parts / wanted to buy........ i couldnt find anything about listing an add. i figured it would be under my adds maybe.... but it wasnt.... so i too gave up.. Maybe a little help if you could.
Thanks

·
Registered
657 Posts

well i finally figured it out............. i feel so dumb, but not really...... i guess you have to go to cars for sale(parts, or wanted to buy) select the year and then submit add.......... i didnt think it was so complicated.lol

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

bump

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
bump for new price.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts