ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 71 240 with a turbo motor installed. I've been runing this setup for 2 years now and have decided to move onto the 300zx twin turbo setup so I will be selling all of my turbo parts. I have 2 turbo engines(one in the car currently and one spare). 2 5-speed trannies from 83 280zx in excellent condition. One wiring harness with ecu and all components ready for a direct swap! A centerforce dual friction clutch with a Tilton Engineering 10 lb flywheel, both with about 5000 miles on it. An alternator out of a '96 taurus with 130 amps is also installed. An MSD ignition box and a K&N cone filter with adapters. The spare engine was pulled from an automatic 83 280zx turbo with 68,000 miles on the clock. I also have a couple of intake manifolds. Im willing to throw in everything needed for the swap including exhaust system. Im looking for the first buyer with $1500 or best offer. I'll also give any help needed with the technical side of it. Im a proffesional auto technician and all installations were done by myself in a clean manner.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.