ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I got my car with hopes of restoring her up but, as time goes on the money just isn't there to do it. (having a baby doesn't help with that either....also hard with car seats and what not) So, it is time to sell her. She is an 88 non-turbo 2+2 automatic. Did the maxima alternator swap and K&N filter. Factory stereo was dead so, I am throwning in a Sony CD player and have already replaced the speakers. She needs TLC. T-tops don't leak. Digi dash works but needs the contacts cleaned and/or soldered. Needs to be finished sanded/primed and then ready for your choice of paint. Speedo quit working a few months ago and the odometer shows 89446. AC did blow (not cool) but think I didn't get it all connected back up when I changed the stereo. Been to lazy to rip it all back apart. Full guage works but needs contacts cleaned in the tank as it goes down fast. Needs a muffler.

I will gladly send pics to you if you are interested. The car is located in Palatka, Florida (hour south of Jacksonville). Email me with any questions and make me an offer I can't refuse to [email protected]

Thanks,
Bill

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.