Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok yall i need to sell my car!
I have a 1986 n/a 300ZX nonturbo new red paint job new water pump new timing belt new temp sensor and new gear oil in the diff and tranny (YES ITS A 5 SPEED) its nice if i knew how to put pics on heer then i would!
im asking $2500.00 it has 185k on it for local pick up only i live in New Bern North Carolina Spread the word if u have any questions my email is [email protected] (SUMONE TELL ME HOW TO PUT PICS UP HEER!!!)

Post Edited (Aug 15, 2:25pm)

·
Registered
447 Posts
1. Learn how to spell.
2. Do you already have pics of your car? It makes a difference if you already have digital pics or if they are on film.
3. It wasn't worth all those repairs you just did if you're going to turn around and sell it right away. You'll never get what you just put into it. If I had just had all that stuff done I would be wanting to keep the car for a while... but maybe that's just me.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanx ASS!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nope 25 hundred is lettin it go toooooooooo cheap!

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
how you figure its to cheap? I got a 88 SS for 3500 in mint condition and it only had 87k on it. and I let a 86 Turbo go for 1600 in fair condition with 123k on it. Id say no more then 2 grand for a NA.

·
Registered
257 Posts
I paid 1500 with 70K for a N/A

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.