Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
888 Posts
I have thought about it but would it be worth it

· Registered
888 Posts
the only problem is that it would cost a ton 4 me to ship it there just to sell it,how about moving to the USA and buying it and then if you get home sick you can take it w/you.just a thought.

· Registered
566 Posts
Let me get this right... You live in the USA... and want to buy an Aussie 240z??
Why??

Freight would cost around $2-3000 US. The car itself would cost $1500 US for a piece of crap, or up to $7500 for a restored Z.

There are more Z's over your way than you could poke a stick at, compared to here.

If you're from Oz, then try the "Just Cars" magazine. There's usually one or two in there.

· Registered
30 Posts
If you are interested in right hand drive Z's try UK.Often cars for sale here You can find list of clubs in the links on this page. Long time ago I even saw some japanese clubs with cars for sale. d'ont remember the price. (I had a friend at a japanese company here in europe who could translate)

· Registered
282 Posts
were in australia are you ?
theres a fellow in my local area that has a heap of 240z s but he seams to be collecting them because every time i drive past he's got anouther in his yard
don't know if any are for sale or not.if i had some spare cash i would stop and see
but seing i would only be tyre kicking i'll save myself the imbaresment.
..........daZZa.....ncle n.s.w

· Registered
195 Posts
Last time I was there, the Z Car Workshop, Underwood, Q., had a very nice RB30ET conversion 240 for sale, around A$16,000...... Hello?.........Hello?.......Would cost a lot more than that to build. There is also a red one around with a Chev 350 engine, built as a show car.

Anyway, watch out for rust. Usually better off buying something that someone else has spent zillions on the body.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.