ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another question... I asked earlier about Miata seats (what I would prefer). What about RX7 seats? I found some at a local yard, I think it's about a mid to late 80's, maybe early 90's model. Definatly not the newer kick A$% style. Anyway we just finished the cage, so space is a concern. What's your thoughts?

Chris

You can see my basket case at the site below:

www.cstalcup.com

·
Registered
887 Posts
The cool thing about RX7 seats is that you can allways find them,lets say yours gets ripped or somthing spills on it,go get another one just like it,they did'nt change much.

·
Registered
301 Posts
I put a few posts on here before about RX7 seats, sadly they require a @#[email protected]#$ load of modifcation to the rails and such.

I personally am looking for some bolt off bolt on kinda seats for me 82 280zx, if anyone knows which ones do this, and they year of the car...PLEASE let me know.

Matt

·
Registered
84 Posts
I installed 90 240sx se seats in my 73, used the stock sliders with a home made cross beam made out of inch wide 1/8 thick home depot angle steel, was pretty easy, plus the seats have lots of latteral support and were dirt cheap, $50 for both in great shape, also weigh a bunch less than the stock seats, and they look like they were made for the car

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.