ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw on your webpage that your old Z had Toyota Supra rims from a early model...I see that they fit, but are they the right offset and if so...cool. They look pretty slick, especially if you were to trick paint the black part to match the car and polish the rest of them. Let me know if the offset is correct because I know where I can get a set for next to nothing.

Lloyd "Ewan" Tillman
Happy Z-ing

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Do not know the exact offset, but I am certain that info is in the JTR manual as these are highly recommended by them. If anything, the extra width is offset slightly to the inside because the clearance with the 225/60 tires was a fraction of an inch from the strut but never rubbed. I ran this setup for over 3 years and had excellent tire wear on HR tires.

They will require slight work on the inside of the centerbore to clear the hub center and you need 300ZX lugs. I believe I paid a machine shop $60. I had them painted to match the car even though the photo does not show it and they polish up well. I find Mother's Mag polish to work well, messy but good. The real benefit to these wheels, over and above their looks, is the fact that they are 7" wide.

Scottie

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.