ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me where to find complete, clear, & legible wiring diagrams/schematics for my 76 280Z 2+2. I have a brake light/turn signal prob I need to get sorted out, and a floor temperature sensor ignition relay cutout prob. Haynes manual has a lovely schematic in it, unfortunately it has been so greatly reduced from the original Datsun/Nissan print that color codes and component ID's cannot be read. Using a magnifying glass or enlarging by photo copy are no help as the manuals print is illegible. I have purchased two Haynes manuals, they are identical.
As I have discarded the injected original engine in favor of SB Chevy power I don't need injection wiring diagrams. Thank You in advance. mikey

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
>the best place to get the information you requested is from your local library that has a large selection of automotive electical diagrams chiltons has a book on datsun zcars electrical wiring you should be able to find this in the technical department of your library.

·
Registered
680 Posts
I would try the Chilton's (8846) 52800it covers all 1970 to 88 and it the Green book it will haver Wiring and vacuum diagrams.
The White book part no 6932 will not have wiring.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.