Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found this is my email inbox this morning:

goodday, i am interested in buying your 84-89 Tech Discussion Forum).i will like to know your asking price and the present condition of it.so that we can proceed on this.Looking forward to read from you. Thanks.

Come on now, not going to fake many with this...hahahaha

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
BushmasterM4 wrote:

> All overseas. You can tell by the poor english.
>

LOL. You haven't read some of the posts on this message board, have you?

16 year olds are out driving 3000 lb land missles and can't use proper grammar.

Hour publik edjucashunl sistim werks grate!

·
Registered
82 Posts
haha. Ouch Zbum. That hit a little too close to home for some of us here...Believe me, there are plenty of people around the world, teenagers, middle aged people, and seniors alike that don't know the difference between there, their, and they're and to, too, and two.

·
Registered
724 Posts
AZ_ZBum........I couldn't agree with you more. A decent education is a wonderful thing and the ability to properly use it, is even better.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Education??? English??? Wait when was the last time your banker asked for your report card? 80 percent of millionairs and business owners never went to college! Screw education! get rich! Fix your z!

·
Registered
335 Posts
How many people here would keep their Z's if they suddenly hit it rich?? (Assume you could only have one car okay). I know mine would quickly be replaced with a pretty new corvette.

·
Registered
364 Posts
UH, If I hit the 40 mill I'd have a freakin McLaren F1 GTR. Or a Ford GT, or a Dodge Viper GTS-R, or a Shelby GT, or something really freakin awsome that would get 2MPG and have so much horsepower you **** ur pants when ur at half throttle. But thats just me...lol
P.S. The McLaren would do nicely.

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
yellow84t wrote:

> Education??? English??? Wait when was the last time your banker
> asked for your report card? 80 percent of millionairs and
> business owners never went to college! Screw education! get
> rich! Fix your z!
>

idiot. The percentage of high school or college dropouts that are millionaires is less than .1%.

This means, for every 1000 under educated people, MAYBE one of them will become a millionaire.

Take your chances if you want. I chose to finish college. My first year salary was $45,000/year and I sat on my ass doing very little.

All those uneducated millionaires had to work hard to get where they are.

Check your facts jackass. The average income for those that have a college diploma is $10,000 more than those that don't. And this is a NATIONAL average. Meaning it includes your millionaires. So what do you think that means about the rest?

Go be a ditch digger. I'm quite happy sitting on my ass in front of a PC spending time screwing around in a climate controlled environment. But someone has to build my house, collect my garbage, and fix my car.

·
Registered
96 Posts
i bet you dont make more than 100,000 cause only 1 percent of America does az- butt nut. i hope you do like being a professional chair warmer , cause thats about all you can do.

and yes winners dont want to be statistics, because they want to be winners, did you catch any of this in college? oh no wait thats right your college professor thinks just like you, broke and dumb.

you wrote : All those uneducated millionaires had to work hard to get where they are.

and you wrote : I'm quite happy sitting on my ass in front of a PC spending time screwing around in a climate controlled environment.

Nice one az nice one. thats ok, we dont need people of with attitude amplified in this community by a million bucks. STAY BROKE!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.