ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This person, [email protected], who posts here sometimes, may be trying to screw me...not sure. He still owes money on a part sent to him. Probably my fault for being a trusting soul, but if anyone knows him, could you let him know I'm waiting for the remaining balance due on the intercooler? Thanks.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Ha, no. im here, and i got your intercooler, and cash. i got kicked out my house so i havnt had much extra cash as of late, also why i havnt posted on here. but i got a place and im gettin some extra cash comin now. so i will be sendin u the money. plus a lil intrest. dont worry ull get it ull see. i just got ****** over as of late man, been tryin to catch ya online to talk but i never thought bout just postin on here. i wouldnt want to **** u over sorry its been so long.

·
Registered
621 Posts
A little harsh calling someone an idiot wouldn't you say. But this is the internet and what else would you expect.

Now on to your post. What do you mean by "he may be trying to screw you"? How long has it been? Your post is way to vague to know what's going on and when you post something like this, in most cases you will be made out to look like the villian at first. Just seems to be the way it always goes.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Dang, I posted the same time as NVRacingZ31turbo.

All's well that ends well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.