ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I asked Santa for chrome oem wheels to grace my gold 90 NA. Although I had a very good Christmas, those wheels did not arrive.

Everyone here knows I fiercely maintain my early 90 two-seater as stock as possible, and I often speak in favor of the excellent original Z32 wheel design, but I am eager to upgrade the painted wheels for a nice set of chromes. I believe this improvement is still stock, but it should enhance my Pearl Gold beauty much more.

Stockton Wheel Service offers a complete set of oem chromes for $970 exchange. That sounds very fair. But, I would prefer to acquire an excellent used set of chrome oem wheels first, as I am just frugal that way.

Has anyone got some excellent shape chrome oems they wish to unload? In fact, I will accept either polished aluminum or chrome finish. Please keep me in mind when you go for that wheel upgrade. My email is in my sig. Thanks gang.

·
Registered
6,943 Posts
I wouldn't be surprised if you could
-Get TT wheels in great condition for 500-600 with great tires
-Sell your n/a wheels+tires for 100+
-Save 500 in the process
-Have wider wheels in the back and probably better tires in the process!

Try making a post on TT.net classifieds, perhaps even make a full out offer on them without tires and say you'll adjust if they have good tires on them. I have a feeling many people will be interested.

·
Registered
4,175 Posts
Hmm tempting but the wheels i'm interested in are $2200cdn. so i'd have to get that much :p if you can find a set of 18's with tires in your price range, buy them and i will make a trip down there and deliver my stockers to you and trade for the 18's. Maybe even add a bit of cash if needed. Make sure you show me some pics of them before hand etc. before i decide.

Post Edited (Jan 10, 4:22pm)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.