ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be in San Diego (SDSU area), for the next 5 days and curious if there are any salvage Z yards or Z parts houses worth visiting.

Thanks

Post Edited (Oct 13, 2:02am)

·
Registered
207 Posts
yeah there is a place worth looking, i think their listed somewhere but can remember where when i get home ill drop the number here its called All Z autowrecking where they specialize in Z's great place for parts that are hard to find not so much for the best price... i fyou know what i mean

·
Registered
399 Posts
All Z auto wrecking is down in Chula Vista as well as a few other pick and pulls. There is a big Ecology auto wrecking down there as well. Last time I was down there they had about 20 or so Zs/ZXs but most of them were late 70s early 80s. As mentioned above though, All Z can be pretty expensive.

·
Registered
3,641 Posts
hey brian
i'm with the san diego Z club and read in one of the news letters that they closed down.they are supposed to reopen catering to the newer Z's.i had my turbo swap done down there but understand one of the partners named Lee awesome! mechanic went back to veit nam.call down there and talk to "Truc" he's the owner.#619-421-5881 or 619-421-0711.i can give you direction if you want.send me an e-mail if you don't get a hold of truc.there are a few pic and pull yards that have Z's on the same street.have fun here in S.D. enjoy the girls in the campus area.

zya
mike

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
I worked there before he closed down. He is still on the south end of the property doing his own projects, Lee actually is getting is smog cert's, he only went to vietnam on vacation...don't know about plans to re-open...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.