ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i sold my z guys :( 1000 bux to my dads truck driver...he used to have a really nice 240sx with body kit and everything, it looked really nice, but some old lady blew a stop sign and totaled his 240sx...at least i know the z went to a good place...and my family really needed the cash too, thats the biggest reason i sold it

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Sorry to hear you had to sell :(. How long did you have your 88 and had you put a lot of time/effort/money into her?

Keep tabs on it - you can always buy it back in the future. Failing that you can pick up a turbo model when life evens out for you. The z31 will be waiting!

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Sorry to hear that, hopefully youll get another Z in the future.

·
Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i drove it for 2 years, had it in my driveway another year...it was such a nice z....im waiting for a turbo model to pop out of nowhere...i saw annother 88 for sale, it was grey and looked in perfec condition, until i saw the other side, the rear quarter panel had bondo on it and there was a dent in the front left fender :-(

·
Registered
724 Posts
Anyone that thinks of their family before their Z (and that takes guts) is OK in my book. It's hard to part with them but you never know what the future will hold. Keep the faith and.........your ears and eyes open. You just may be pleasantly surprised one day. Good luck and keep us posted.

Special Ops Lives

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.