ZCar Forum banner

21 - 40 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Do you have the stock SU carbs and manifolds? Its for a '73 240Z. Also, could I pick them up rather than have them shipped? I'm in Florida as well.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Do you happen to have the oil cooler adapter sandwich plate off of a L28(280ZX) motor? Just the adapter plate, I do not need the oil cooler or oil cooler lines. Thanks.

·
Registered
222 Posts
i have hundreds of parts for 240z, 260z, 280z, 280zx, 300zx, 300zx twin turbo.

i am trying to make space so please feel free to ask me for any parts, if i have it, i will sell it.

available parts include, but are not limited to: doors, steering columns, gauge clusters, rear lights, a/c units and hoses, fans, dash buttons, computers, starters, axles, knuckles, driveshafts, front spindles, cv joints, distrubutors, heating units, bumpers, window regulators, dashboards, throttle bodies, rotots, hubs, transmissions (auto and manual), quarter windows, carbs, pulleys, cams, differentials, heads, alternators, manifolds (intake and exhaust), brakes, valve covers, engines, rear glass, wheels, hoods, control arms, etc.

let me know what you are looking for and i can dig it out and take pictures.

parts are in FL, and prices are fair.

thanks for looking.
I'm looking for an R200 moustache bar and both lower links (front and rear). Please PM me pictures and pricing

·
Registered
5 Posts
interior door trim

i have hundreds of parts for 240z, 260z, 280z, 280zx, 300zx, 300zx twin turbo.

i am trying to make space so please feel free to ask me for any parts, if i have it, i will sell it.

available parts include, but are not limited to: doors, steering columns, gauge clusters, rear lights, a/c units and hoses, fans, dash buttons, computers, starters, axles, knuckles, driveshafts, front spindles, cv joints, distrubutors, heating units, bumpers, window regulators, dashboards, throttle bodies, rotots, hubs, transmissions (auto and manual), quarter windows, carbs, pulleys, cams, differentials, heads, alternators, manifolds (intake and exhaust), brakes, valve covers, engines, rear glass, wheels, hoods, control arms, etc.

let me know what you are looking for and i can dig it out and take pictures.

parts are in FL, and prices are fair.

thanks for looking.
Im looking for the left front door interior piece which fits on the right top corner of the door. It is black and is triangle shaped plastic

·
Registered
437 Posts
Drivers door that will fit a 77 shipped to 22842.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm looking for door intterior parts - locks, handles, etc. Car is 2+2 280zx t-roof. Also need rubbers for doors and roof.

21 - 40 of 112 Posts