ZCar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have hundreds of parts for 240z, 260z, 280z, 280zx, 300zx, 300zx twin turbo.

i am trying to make space so please feel free to ask me for any parts, if i have it, i will sell it.

available parts include, but are not limited to: doors, steering columns, gauge clusters, rear lights, a/c units and hoses, fans, dash buttons, computers, starters, axles, knuckles, driveshafts, front spindles, cv joints, distrubutors, heating units, bumpers, window regulators, dashboards, throttle bodies, rotots, hubs, transmissions (auto and manual), quarter windows, carbs, pulleys, cams, differentials, heads, alternators, manifolds (intake and exhaust), brakes, valve covers, engines, rear glass, wheels, hoods, control arms, etc.

let me know what you are looking for and i can dig it out and take pictures.

parts are in FL, and prices are fair.

thanks for looking.

·
Registered
100 Posts
i have hundreds of parts for 240z, 260z, 280z, 280zx, 300zx, 300zx twin turbo.

i am trying to make space so please feel free to ask me for any parts, if i have it, i will sell it.

available parts include, but are not limited to: doors, steering columns, gauge clusters, rear lights, a/c units and hoses, fans, dash buttons, computers, starters, axles, knuckles, driveshafts, front spindles, cv joints, distrubutors, heating units, bumpers, window regulators, dashboards, throttle bodies, rotots, hubs, transmissions (auto and manual), quarter windows, carbs, pulleys, cams, differentials, heads, alternators, manifolds (intake and exhaust), brakes, valve covers, engines, rear glass, wheels, hoods, control arms, etc.

let me know what you are looking for and i can dig it out and take pictures.

parts are in FL, and prices are fair.

thanks for looking.
I'm looking for a 280z/zx 5 speed transmission to upgrade my 240z with. Can you please let me know what you have? Thanks.

·
Registered
12 Posts
late 74-76 bumper rubber

I was looking for a rear center spacer (sight shield) for my 75 coupe - any chance you have one of those in decent shape to 61114? I've been on the hunt for a while now!

1 - 20 of 113 Posts