ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
121 - 126 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
10,894 Posts
ah.. good catch. yea - kinda ticky tacky. he is a new poster - I wouldnt have a problem with hims saying 1st time poster in this thread.. even with a classies post. Your right, but I wouldnt insinuate RX-7 TT was "lying" per se. thanks for setting me straight tho!

·
Registered
226 Posts
god can we please just quit it with this stuff already ?

I get it, you like RX7s. Cool.

But seriously, did you ever see Datto's Z ?
Who cares if he has a freakin' 240SX !

And while I am on this tirade (i know i know, sucked in) I'll say what I didn't bother to 30 posts ago: the RX7 probably wouldn't have existed without the Z.

Did anyone point out in the other 100+ posts in this thread that RX7's didn't even exist until 1978 ? Compare it to a ZX all you want, but comparing it to a Z makes no sense.

Maybe I'll go on a Mustang site and rant about my friend's Celica GT. You see what I'm getting at here ?

You are here to get a Z. Fine. Hope you find a nice one.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #125
Yeah, I'm done with this thread. I never intended to talk about the RX-7 so much. I was just trying to correct some of the lesser informed members, but it's obvious some are just bored and trying to provoke further arguement.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #126
If anyone has an S30 they'd like to sell please contact me. I will take good care of it and will give it a nice loving home in my garage.

121 - 126 of 126 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.