ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
today on my way to the gym i wanted to scare some my best friends little sister so i burned out in a parking lot. it went great. the car ran fine after that and i was proud of myself. on the way home from the gym everything was as it should be until about half way home. when i accelerated it would kind of lurch and would hold a steady acceleration. i pushed in the clutch and the engine reved up fine and and still sounded strong. once again when i released the clutch it lurched while accelerating. when i was almost home after revving the engine up and down a few times it started to accelerate right but i could smell a strong sulfer smell like someone had lit a match

i did change the transmission fluid about three weeks ago and filled it back with 2 quarts of 80 w90 gear oil.

i am going to investigate the hog head tomarrow morning and see if i find anything.

thanks for any help or ideas of where to start
zelotic

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
thats gods punishment for scaring little girls and then feeling proud of yourself, the clutch is broke. one too many burnouts.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i know it varries in different climates. for south carolina i was recommended 80 w90 by autozone

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.