ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am ready to start the work on my z for the winter and i want to build a rotisserie to put it on but i am having trouble finding info on just what to do. Could one of you guys out there that built one for a 240z please post on what you did. I searched the archives but all i come up with are general talk about what was done. Could someone please post measurments for the pin height, what materials they used, how they bolted the car to the rotisserie, the distance between the legs of the rotisserie and so forth. I would love a long detailed description with pictures if at all possible. If it would be easier feel free to e-mail me. After im done i plan to not only add directions to do it on my website but also to submit directions to the articles section here if i can so everyone has access to the plans.
Thanks everyone

·
Registered
5,597 Posts

·
Registered
3,310 Posts
Also might check with Z Club of Texas and contact Bill Reagan. He built one of the first and I believe he references 'how to' in his book that he wrote about restoring the car that was used as the model for the Franklin Mint Z.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.