ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone heard of this rims called sendel. their 15 X6.5 i think and i was wondering it they were any good, light or anything u know about this rims please let me know;)
thanks
yuichi

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Rich boy?Whose the the crazy shopping person:p

Whos the person buying everything for sale on zcar.com hehehe:p thanks for runnin a search for me buddy.Oh yah i might go to check out the 280Z on monday (memorial day) do you have that day off? HP should be nice enough to give u that off;)
Zya
yuichi

·
Registered
364 Posts
Hey Rich Boy....Yuichi...

What is all this stuff ya started about me buying everything....There's plenty of stuff I haven't bought. If you really look at... I have only picked up some carbs, some chokes, a 3.90 rear end. So what's the big deal????

Anyway, I do have Monday off.... I should be home from the lake around noon. So if ya, set it up for early afternoon and I'll be there.

BTW, make sure your nice to household staff... I saw the pool girl, towel girl and cleaning girls at the mall this afternoon. All of them said that you have been giving them a hard time.... so knock it off!

Hey, with you buying the 77 V8 Z, doesn't that put the Z count up to 3. Good thing your dad has a 10 car garage.....

Have a good one....

Fair Dealing Denny from the poor side of town....

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
RE: Hey Rich Boy....Yuichi...

:p Our garage only fits on car, my mom's (toyota sienna) and the driveway fits my 2 Z's and my dad's car barely. We really only have 3 cars. and 2 are , my dads is the company car:p
Zya
yuichi

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.