ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So we just get this new house and Oh no!! I got home lastnight, and in the driveway next to mine was parked this red Mitsubishi 4 door Mirage, about a 96. Black tinted windows, Spinner wheel COVERS, and a wing the looked as if it came from a Super Car. The wing is aluminum, and black sits about 2 feet off of hood. I will be posting pics as soon as possible, so I can share this automotive masterpeice with you all. I wonder what he is going to think the first time he hears my Hotrod fire up? I hope he does'nt come over and try to give me any apperance tips!!

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
tell him "hey man that looks like a fast car want to race my ol clunker here?" *evil grin*

·
Registered
255 Posts
That sucks. Everytime I see a riced out car, I wish I had a 12 guage shot-gun. I saw a Papagino's ricearoni Honda Civic today. It had a gay looking wing on the back. Was around 1 foot or so high. Aluminum. Thought he was cool I guess by speeding out of the parking lot. At least I didn't hear a rice can. I don't think he had an aftermarket exhaust on. It was still fugly.

Post Edited (Mar 23, 5:34pm)

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
I feel sorry for you having to look at that crapp everyday from now on!!!! I have a punk kid by work that drives by at least three times a day that has a 4 DOOR freakin accord with the LOUDEST freakin fart car I've ever herd, looks very stupid but of course (as they all think) he looks very cool!!!
I don't know how some parents allow their kids to have/do sh*t like that to their cars!!! because you know the parent bought that car for that punk!!

·
Registered
255 Posts
Lucky for me, I live in the boonies. I only see riced out cars if I go into the city. You rarely see a riced out car around my neck of the woods. You'll see more trucks then cars usually. Trucks are more customized around here, usually customized for 4 wheeling and you won't see many modified cars.

·
Registered
657 Posts
i saw this dumbass yesterday, he had a real nice M3(sarcasm). It was yellow and it had a cowl induction hood that stuck up like six inches in the back.......... he must have thought it looked good. god i love Phoenix. soooo many stupid people...... Ive seen 2 neons and 1 saturn with V-tech, didnt know they made them.lol

·
Registered
255 Posts
Ricing out a car should be illegal. People who do it should get a $500.00 fine and a couple of days in jail.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I'm in a nice area in northem New Jersey now, but I lived in [email protected]#y Paterson for 10 years and seeing riced Corollas, Civics, Hyundais and even Ford Tempos was a daily occurence.
As if that wasn't enough, these morons would put $5000 worth of stereo equipment into their $300 pieces of s#!t, and they would drive around with these things blasting out rap and salsa of freaking day.
Everyday I lived there I questioned what had I done to deserve such a sentence...

·
Registered
104 Posts
i have a subaru legacy kinda dorky but it has a jap spec sti engine in it that is about as ricey as i can get, i get asked all the time if my z has a v8 in it cause of the flowmaster. i live in sc so i have alot of people that have 24' s on a caprice or crown vic, i ask myself what is that point of having 5000 dollars rims on a 500 dollar car? my turbo z is considered by many older folks to be a rice burner.....i dont think so

·
Registered
197 Posts
Fun thread!

Here in central Connecticut there's plenty of ricers. I've suprised a few over the last 15 years.

I like that gangsta/leaning to your right with one hand on the wheel w/ their punk ass lids on wrong! Dopes

'86 n/a

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.