ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ha anyone ever thought of covering their cars with Rhino Liner instead of paint? Just think, the ultimate scratch-proof paint job. I honestly think it would look pretty cool....

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
Did it on the lower 8" all the way around my 85 fullsize bronco. Looked nice, but definately wouldn't be great all over. VERY hard to keep clean. Dirt sticks inside the crevices.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not anything I would ever do, just a randomt hought that popped in my head.

·
Registered
559 Posts
just messin around :)

pretty interesting idea though.
I wonder if they will ever develop some type of paint THAT resistant to scratches and the like, all while retaining the shiny gloss that regular auto paint has.

hmmm....!

·
Registered
166 Posts
I have been thinking of buying a Tacoma. IF only I could pay cash, then, pull out a 8 foot length of medium-heavy chain out of my briefcase, and then, right there at the dealership in broad daylight, as soon as they say "Here are your keys", and after they have detailed it, etc,...

...then just beat the living crap out of the body for about 5 minutes.

Now, that being done, I could relax, and fully enjoy the truck the way it was meant to be used, as a four wheel drive off road vehicle, and not some p&%%& truck. To take it whereever the desert will allow me, and not limit my experience due to my concern for some lousy paint scratches, otherwise affectionately referred to as "Nevada Pin-striping".

·
Registered
983 Posts
My flatmate is gonna cover his entire ford festiva (the lil' *******) in rhino liner. I'll post pics when its complete.

·
Registered
776 Posts
Why stop there? Form the ultimate trilogy:

1) buy the specially painted Camo Z

2) Add the double special Rino Lining painted Z and,

3) Add a RRReeeeaaally special dimond plate bodied Z

Add a couple of free standing pink flamingo's (of course accented by buck shot holes) in the front yard and you would be the talk of the trailer park.

Rich1
90TT

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.