ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1974 260Z 2+2 that's in need of some cosmetic work: interior & paint mostly, since the power train still seems to be ok. Does anyone have any recommendations of reliable, honest shops that do this kind of work in the East San Gabriel Valley (east of Los Angeles)? Thanks!

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
There are several that I know they do a pretty good job from what they have shown me. Some of them are located in Alhambra (on Fremont....south of Main, byt IHOP restaurant); there's another one by the intersection of Valley Blvd. and Marguerita Ave......west of Atlantic Blvd). This particular one does a pretty **** good job when it comes to fixing and painting cars.
There also one by east of LA....I think that place in by Atlantic and Beverly Blvd (south of the 60 Frwy).
Believe me, there's a whole bunch of them. Shop and drive around.
Pasadena !? I don't know if there are shop like that; I dont go there that often...just to drink coffe with my friends. I am sure there are a whole bunch.
Good luck.

> I have a 1974 260Z 2+2 that's in need of
> some cosmetic work: interior & paint
> mostly, since the power train still seems to
> be ok. Does anyone have any recommendations
> of reliable, honest shops that do this kind
> of work in the East San Gabriel Valley (east
> of Los Angeles)? Thanks!

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
> I have a 1974 260Z 2+2 that's in need of
> some cosmetic work: interior & paint
> mostly, since the power train still seems to
> be ok. Does anyone have any recommendations
> of reliable, honest shops that do this kind
> of work in the East San Gabriel Valley (east
> of Los Angeles)? Thanks!

You might check out Sunset Automotive in Montrose at 4455 Ocean View Boulevard (818) 249-5000. They specialize in Z-Cars and I believe they still have a web site. Go to <A HREF=http://www.google.com>http://www.google.com</A> and do a search on the key words Sunset + Z. Montrose is adjacent to La Canada a few miles north of the Rose Bowl.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.