Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a cherry 80zx 80k,5speed,ac, electric
everything am/fm cass,levers,new apint.
Was hit on front left side.Door,fender and suspension damage. Other guys insurance said it would cost to much to fix. What is it worth???.
Tell me what it is worth. Was in cherry shape.
Thank Bob

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
> I have a cherry 80zx 80k,5speed,ac, electric
> everything am/fm cass,levers,new apint.
> Was hit on front left side.Door,fender and
> suspension damage. Other guys insurance said
> it would cost to much to fix. What is it
> worth???.
> Tell me what it is worth. Was in cherry
> shape.
> Thank Bob

for a car in cherry shape of that model year it should be worth around $2800- $3500. It depends on the mileage. if the car has under 110- 120k i think it's worth more. the coupes are worth slightly more than the 2+2 models. i also think that the automatic climate controls and leather faced seats bring more money, if the seats are in good shape. if the headliner has been replaced that's a plus too. there's many factors to look at, but if they're all in good shape, i think that price range is fair. i'm looking at this from the point of view of a buyer, so that's what i would pay for such a car. the insurance company doesn't know how the car ran before the accident, but they do know what it looked like. if the car looked great, then i would ask for the higher amount in this price range. it helps to take in all your reciepts when you talk to them, show them you have invested in the car. if you made a recent purchase for the car, such as the paint job, usually they will reimburse you for it, along with the value of the car.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.