ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm replacing the original front seats on a '81 280zx.
Think i will go with a company called Eurotec(found on the net out of CA), seat model magnum recliner. Has anybody used this company, or more importantly these seats?????. any other reasonably priced reccomendations? I know what is reasonable? any info at all thanks.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
correction seats are Procar Magnum Recliner, once again any info. i know you folks must be sitting on something. while zzing down the road

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Before You Splurge on Seats...

You might check the upholstery kits in the Victoria-British Ltd. and Motorsport Auto catalogs. Both kits are at least as good as the originals.

If you're going to buy the entire seats, I'd go with Recaros. They don't necessarily cost more and there's a name recognition value that'll enhance your car's value.
The only negative factor to buying custom seats, especially Recaros, is that cars with them are much more likely to get ripped off in major metropolitan areas. That's why I had my leather seats restored by an upholsterer instead of investing in Recaros.

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
<b>RE: Before You Splurge on Seats...</b>

thanks Slim for the info, i did not realize that the same topic had been bantered around a few days earlier.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.