ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well the auction ended and it sold for $9500, **** I think thats cheap, someone out there has the cleanest freaking 88 turbo!!
lucky ******* ;-)

here si the link

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4566059692&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT>

·
Registered
312 Posts
Hmm....i dont think so...mines pretty **** clean now (not turbo 85 2 seat) and ive only spent $1600 total for car, paint job, and some other stuff...on par with this cept mine has 105,000

·
Registered
875 Posts
Yeah, I kept watching it too and was suprised. I figured he'd want a price in the teens for it.

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BryanBuck wrote:
"Hmm....i dont think so...mines pretty **** clean now (not turbo 85 2 seat) and ive only spent $1600 total for car, paint job, and some other stuff...on par with this cept mine has 105,000"

did you actually type this sh*t ??? did you even click on that link?? if so you are one stupid hick! you are comparing your piece of trash 85 N/A with 105,000 to a Mint 88 turbo 5speed with 14,000 miles on it!! are you freaking serious?

Post Edited (Aug 12, 6:41am)

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
Id have to agree with everyone else, in a less harsh way. that is a almost new 88 Turbo we are talking about. for 9Gs thats a good buy. If I had the money that car wouldve been mine.

·
Registered
312 Posts
I thought it was 44,000 not 14,000.

I still dont see the alure of buying a z31(later years too) like that though, just an honest opinion from a poor high school senior lol.

But if thats your dream car (like the z32 is for me) i guess that would be a good price for mint. :)

EDIT: Also, i guess it might be a good investment as these cars are almost classic :) 5 more years for me!

Post Edited (Aug 12, 7:54pm)

·
Registered
572 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
my god..... thats a practically a BRAND NEW car

·
Registered
312 Posts
Like i said...i guess its their dream car, or they plan on holding on to it for another 20 years.

But i dont think kbb does a good job at pricing mint cars or old low miles cars.

Post Edited (Aug 12, 11:21pm)

·
Registered
312 Posts
I would guess whoever bought this isnt going to be driving it...and if they are the insurance wouldnt matter much.

·
Registered
447 Posts
**** that car is one sweet ride! I just want to cry when i see stuff like that and then go out and look at my '86 N/A P.O.S.!! Its not just that's its an '86 NA, its really just gone to crap and i don't have the means to fix it ($$ and time).

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.