ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I'm about to start work on a new Z! On my previous Z I had the GReddy EVO2 cat system on it, and enjoyed it, but was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for the new baby, keep in mind she's an N/A. Thanks.

~Eric

·
Registered
262 Posts
Greddy SP2

search for this and "video" to hear it, someon posted a video

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks, where is the best place the get the labree systems? I was thinking about the sp2, but i've already had a GReddy system and have heard some great things about the Labree ones. Anybody have any other suggestions? Thanks again.

~Eric

·
Registered
6,566 Posts
<http://www.specialtyz.com> for the labree. And yes, go labree! tsefreeflow has a good video showing the sound of the exhaust in different ways. B&B IMO isn't too different than the labree (for sound). The only thing I like more about the B&B is the oval tips, nothing more. The B&B has less straight pipe, and the mufflers don't look near as good as the labree (weld lines showing). IMO B&B is not worth the price at all.

Post Edited (Jan 1, 11:35pm)

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
i like the hks hypers but thats just me, some people dont like the angled look.

·
Registered
262 Posts
just FYI you might find the labree system to be uncomfortably loud on an NA, just a heads up, thats why I chose the greddy

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
No, the name of the exhaust makers changed. The mufflers have always been Sebring, but now the company that makes them is now called Fast Intentions

<http://twinturbo.net/net/viewmsg.aspx?forum=general&msg_id=1694125&words=fast%3a%3aintentions>

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
awesome, so it seems that Labree, or whatever it may be now is a crowd favorite, I have heard from others that it can be annoyingly loud on an N/A though, the HKS hyper is also something i have looked at, I like the angled look, but as for performance , which is my main focus for this car, is Labree still the best choice? Thanks

~Eric

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I watched the video on tsefreeflows post, and form the outside it sounds nice, I'm really starting to like the labree just from the sound, i like them loud, but i guess that comes with being 17 :) anybody have any video's or sound clips of any other systems? THanks
~Eric

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.