ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
so how do you feel about your wifes car having as much power as your car? :)

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It is a 03 SVT Cobra. Intercooled Supercharged, I believe it has about 390 hp. I dont mind that much. I feel pretty good about going from my 165 hp N/A, to being as fast/ faster than this factory built Cobra. But dont worry, I have a couple of things in the garage for the Z car that should have my wife swallowing her tounge. Time will tell. Zya

Post Edited (Mar 28, 3:37pm)

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yep, Not a whole lot of maintainece. I got pretty lucky. She wont let me finish the 240Z ive got cookin at my fathers shop this year though. Between this new house, which needs the Inground Pool finished(Liner, and a fence) plus... the cage, turbo, and injector upgrade for the "Black Bitch". She thinks it can wait. (Sobbing) Cant get everything.

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
tell her she should call it her competition. she wont know how to take that. lol

·
Registered
5,333 Posts
there's a guy here...orange SVT cobra with a kenny bell charger on it...supposed to be over 700rw....who knows though..it doesn't look insane when he gets on it....700rw would just be lightin em up anyway. that's pretty sweet your wife likes cars too!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.